This year in Photo class I learned numerous of things that I’m going to use in life. In my photo’s they actually express how I fell physically and emotionally. I enjoyed Photo class it became my favorite class. I learned how to take perfect pictures. I also learned how to take photos without looking normal with a regular senior picture smile. This semester I learned a lot. I enjoyed everything we did in photo class. It wasn’t one thing that I didn’t like.
What I like most about this year is the hybrid I thought that was fun and funny. I struggled with a lot of things for a while until I put my mind to it and got on track and started doing my work and turning it in. Things got better and clearer to me. I feel Digital photo Class teaches a lot and you can express your feelings in the photos. Expressing your feelings in photos brings the photos together and makes nice art work. That’s what I learned in half of my photos taken.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Lexy, your portfolio looks nice and is almost fully complete. Good job! I hope you take what you have learned and use it to make beautful pictures for the rest of your life. I think one of my favorite shots of yours is that first black and white egg shot- it looks so... safe. I kind of love it.
Hey lexy I had fun working in photo projects with you and i like your adjustment layers alot ther very cool!
Post a Comment