Friday, April 18, 2008

Personal metaphor


Personal Metaphor



The metaphor I choose to do was I feel like I’m in love so sweet like ice cream. I choose to do that because I feel like I’m in love that it feels so sweet like ice cream. What I was trying to express but didn’t turn out how I wanted it to be I fill like I am in love so sweet like ice cream. The mood I was trying to capture is love. I tried to place myself on different sides and then the middle looked best for me so I left it there. The center where my head is the strong focal area my head stands out the most because it’s red and it’s supposed to be the cherry.
I think my composition is balanced because I evened every thing out. My metaphor is unified because it’s all balanced. What I think I did well is how o used the healing brush tool well when I made myself look like the ice cream. What I thought was difficult was the layer mask and the whole concept of my metaphor. What I could have done better is I could of came up with something better and I also needed more time on my metaphor because I’m not that good at Photo Shop. I What I would of change is how I changed my head into the cherry. I think I could have made it look better.

No comments: